The schedule is as follows:
- Teams will play 4 x 14 board matches. All matches will play duplicated hands.
- Morning matches will start at approximately 10:00 AM and then Round 2 not long after all matches in Round 1 are complete (say 11:30 AM or so)
- Lunch from 1:00 PM until about 1:30 PM
- Afternoon matches will start at approximately 1:30 PM and 3:00 PM
Some specifics for you as a player.
- The cost for the day is $ 10 BBO (BBO dollars are explained at the bottom of this page)
- The team games on BBO are set up by your congress directors John McIlrath (TD_JohnMcI) or Nick Fahrer (nickf).
- As a player, you do not need to do anything, except be logged into the competitive zone in BBO and wait to be invited to join the team game.
- Once the team match host is confident all eight players are logged in, he will create the team game. This will send out an invitation to you (and the other seven players). Something like this will pop up on your screen.
Please click on the blue Accept button.
When all eight players accept their invitation, the team match begins and you will be automatically be taken to your seat opposite your partner.
What happens when we have completed our boards ?
- When you have completed your boards, your table will close and you will be returned to the BBO lobby. Please stay online in BBO and stay alert for the invitation to play the next match.
- When both tables have completed their boards, your score-sheet will pop open on your screen.
- After a short break, you will be invited to play in the next match (same process as described above).
- After the completion of each round, scores will be posted on the event score page along with a link to scorecards and hand records.